God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Friday, November 5, 2010

... What are my treasues ...

Dear God,

 ... my gut tells me to strive for the fruit of the spirit ... to value Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self control ... they are such beautiful words ... but words that are empty without your strength working within me to make my intention true ... because maybe that's the secret ... intention ... unselfish, free hearted  ... clear intention for my eyes not to be on me but entirely on someone else ...

... God I am constantly thinking how self focused I am ... how much is all about what I can gain ... when do I become more like you ... concerned for your people ... looking out  ... God move me ... move the me out ...

... and as I write these words I see that it is not about moving me out ...  but helping me embrace the me time and then making room for everyone else time ... God open the room of my understanding to believe your truths and act  ...

... beyond everything I know  ... I know you to be My Living God ... You asked me to LISTEN last New Year ... now finally I am making room to listen ...

... Thanks a million Trillion ...

Love ya always

Teena

1 comment: