God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

... do I care about understanding ...

Dear God, 

...  I want to build a strong community ... but am I willing to spend time understanding? ... I want my soul filled with the treasures of heaven ... but am I prepared to put down my agenda? ... 

... I am filled with the neediness of  ME  ... have I really spent the time saying to you 'break the me and mine'?... are my prayers filled with 'mold me to be more like You Jesus'? ...

... The answer to all of this is no ... Help me to know it is all about you ... Help me to always ask your opinion first ... Help align my heart with your heart ... I think I am very hardened to what breaks your heart ... Help to soften my heart to feel your tears ... then I will be a lot closer to spending time understanding your people ...    

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment