God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

... laughter is ...

Hey God,

... In all my seriousness this week I have a put aside my funny bone ... where has the laughter gone ... I have been so consumed by my business to organize that I have forgotten the fun ... Life is supposed to be fun ... laughter is coming back ... Thanks for the little reminder .. you are so good to me ... Thanks for having my back ..

Love ya always

Teena


2 comments:

  1. laughter is good medicine...it really is!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hon ... i hope you had a good laugh today ... after writing this blog i watched my favorite tv show and had a good laugh ...

    ReplyDelete