God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Sunday, November 21, 2010

... choose your words carefully ...

Dear God, 

... what makes us truly great ... is it the way we rise to meet the challenges or is it the humble heart that sacrifices for others ... over my life I can remember times where despite the circumstances I behaved in a way that was Grace Given ... that God spoke through me ... and my actions were inspired ... but then there are also times when I spoken words that caused harm ...  I wish I could have taken back those soul destroying moments  ... but it took time to forgive myself and come to that place of acceptance ...  and there are still things that I am not willing to let go of yet ... 

... maybe a defining moment of greatness for me would be ... to not feel the need to belittle another, to make myself feel better ... to speak only words that build up and encourage ... Help me God ...

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment