God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Saturday, November 13, 2010

... God JUST IS ...

Dear God,

 ... I have been doing a lot of research about my new venture ... all the business plans say to research properly .. so I have been using the internet as my tool ... and it has been very productive ... but it has got me thinking about my relationship with you ...

... there are some things in life that just are ... and you JUST ARE ... it is a very strange thing to explain ... but I just know You to be You ... I did not research to find you ... you were just living in me ... Thanks for just being my God ...

 ... so I suppose the research part of our relationship began when I wanted to find out more about you ... thanks for the help ... and thanks for the gift of inner strength to stay strong for you ... you are so good to me ...

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment