God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Monday, November 1, 2010

... perspective ...

Dear God,

 ... Your Word is like an energy drink ... every time I read something I feel revived and energized ... well maybe that is an exaggeration ... sometimes I go through dry patches where I read and read ... it's okay but nothing jumps out or my spirit doesn't go aha ... at the moment though ... Your Word seems alive ... as though it reads my thoughts and is leading me along ... the message of Your Word is ' the time is now to serve you and your people ' ... step up  ... 

... not only is Your Word speaking to me ... and the book that I am reading magnifying Your Word ... but my church also speaking the same message ...  

... the world seems to be catching on too ... microcredit is an idea that really interests me ... small loans to help families in poverty start self employment projects to earn income ... 

... I know you are leading me and I will follow ... help me to keep me eye on the prize ...  I don't want to get distracted ... I feel like I am in the zone ... please help me keep this perspective ...  Thanks God ...

Love ya always

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment