God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

... radical moments ...

Dear God, 

... I was reading Acts last night ... about Paul's radical encounter with You ... and wondering what it must feel like to have been part of history at such a pivotal time ... I wonder if his family knew the impact he was having ... and if his family were supportive if him ... if I could time travel I would love to meet him and listen to how he speaks ... feel his passion ... see some of his personality ... this person chosen by God ... to good great works ...

... the verse that stood out to me was ... " as the first to rise from the dead " ...  so You didn't just conquer death but You created a way for us to be with You ... eternity ... thanks for thinking of me ... thanks for including me ...

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment