God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Sunday, November 7, 2010

... investing my energies ...

Dear God, 

... where am I investing my energies ... am I spending all my energy working for God things and eternal treasures ... and am I expending my energies at a realistic rate ... a rate that is sustainable ... more questions ... some I know the answers to and some I need you to fill me in on ... 

... one thing I do know, is that I want to make my Life matter ... build a life that reflects You ... and shines your light ... so that at the end it is not about how flashy my grave looks but what I did with the gifts you gave me ...

... now to answer my second question ... I need help with working at a consistent rate and not sitting on my computer to midnight ... Thanks for the insight about my limitations ... please help me to balance my excitement about creating my new venture ... 

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment