God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Thursday, November 25, 2010

... Countdown ...

Hey God,

Today is countdown ... one month until Christmas ... so I am reminded that I need to think about what to make for Christmas cards ... Thanks for a great 11 months so far this year ... I am a little anxious about the deadline for my business coming up ... only 2 months until I open ... wondering what Christmas will mean for my family this year ... the words that come to mind for me are expectation and surrender ... 

... also God I have been thinking about living to excess ... how I have an apartment full of things ... I heard someone talking the other day about living sustainably ... this is a concept I need to work towards ... I will admit that the most used item in my house is my mini kettle and cuppa ... Thanks for simple pleasures ...

Love ya always

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment