God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Monday, September 20, 2010

... train the trainer ...

Howdy God,

... I have been asking for a while to be a better me ... for you to help me grow ... turning 40 has brought with it a sense of growing into You ... a new awareness ... I have been working hard on listening to my God Voice and training my selfish me voice to behave ... I had this confusion between relaxing and watching you move in my life and getting up and doing something myself ... what I found is a mix of both is the name of the game this week ... I have started listening to sermons on my ipod during the day which reinforce Your power and Your desire for my life ... I think all your training is beginning to kick in ... and I have started to believe more about possibilities ... Your momentum is moving ... thank you ...

Love ya always

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment