God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

... learning a new way ...

Hey God,

...  aligning what my head knows with what my heart believes is an interesting journey ... sometimes it seems so easy ... and other times I keep holding onto old habits that have etched their way into my skin ... even though I know they aren't good for me ... fear can have such a hold sometimes ... 

... and then I hear your voice saying Love defeats fear ... light eats away at darkness ... and just talk to me about it ...

 ... where would I be without you ... I never want to see what that life would be ... I am going to stick to you like glue ... forever ...

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment