God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

... and the voice was clear ...

" Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Matthew 7:7

 Dear God,

... you want me to be a storyteller ... telling bible stories in everyday language ... a God storyteller ... OK so I am not going to let fear be my focus ... Lord remind me to take my eyes off the fear and focus on You ... Anything is possible for You who created the earth ...

... while I sit with the storyteller idea for a bit ... what about the stationary shop ... where is that in my plan? ... and as I write these words I see the MY PLAN stand up and say 'hello' ... that is the selfish worldly me talking ... I need a God idea not a Teena idea ... 

Thanks mate for the reminder

Love ya always

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment