God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

... more Love lessons ...

Dear God, 

... I just got it ... one of my many lessons You are showing me ... about infinite Love and abundance ... 

... my idea of Your Love has been very immature ... I have been struggling with being selfish and keeping you to myself ... an insight into my real self came today ...  one that showed me what my head knows is one thing but what my heart believes is another ... in my head I know that Jesus is about inclusion for everyone but my heart is a hoarder and an excluder  ... I know it sounds silly ... I know your Love is infinite ... I need to feel this in my bones and truly believe it  ... I need to create a new belief system in my head ... 

... out with the old and in with the new ...

Love ya always

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment