God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Friday, September 9, 2011

... a smiley heart ...

Dear God,

... I am reading a book called 'For the love of God' ... which is writings about you from many different people. ... this was what I read tonight ... 

"We were able to smile a lot when we were young, but life is so hard that when we grow up, we hardly smile.  I know people who have not smiled for ten or twenty years.  The seeds of the smiles in the depths of their consciousness have not had a chance to rise for a long time.  They only ask, "What is wrong?"  So, asking the questions, "What is right? What is not wrong?"  is a good beginning."

God help me never to forget how to smile ... how to experience your Joy and Life.


"One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek :
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,"

Psalm 27 : 4

Love ya always

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment