God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

... blog review HOPE 103.2 ...


Dear God,

... as you know I had my blog reviewed on the radio last week ... below is a podcast link where you can listen to the review ...



it was exciting to hear that someone can read my blog and totally get what I am about ... what I think is a big jumbled mess (my conversations) was so clearly interpreted by someone ... they totally got my intention and heart for you ...

... I just want the world to love you , like I love you ...

... my dream would be for more God Blogs all over the world ... to start a revolution of God Blogs ...

Lord, you have examined me and you know me.
  You know everything I do;
      from far away you understand all my thoughts.
 You see me, whether I am working or resting;
      you know all my actions.
 Even before I speak,
      you already know what I will say.
 You are all around me on every side;
      you protect me with your power.
 Your knowledge of me is too deep;
      it is beyond my understanding.

Psalm 139 : 1 - 6

Love ya always

Teena

...

4 comments:

  1. wow! Teena this is a wonderful review. congratulations.
    so nice to hear people say such nice things about someone i love.
    you truly rock.
    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hon ... Jen really is an angel in disguise ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulously, lovely, giving, Light shining heart you have Teena. :)

    So glad Jen found and reviewed your blog.

    Shall be keeping up with your conversations. :)

    xVikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet Teena...glad you found the review a blessing! xo

    ReplyDelete