God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Sunday, September 18, 2011

... local church blessings ...

Dear God,

today I was sitting in church and had a wave of gratitude come over me ...  I belong to an amazing church ... the speakers that I am exposed to weekly is beyond belief ... people who teach your word in a way that expands my mind and opens my understanding ... people that are living and working in their God Zone ... 

Reggie Dabbs was this mornings teacher ... he has a way of taking a verse and making it so simple to understand ... He is so full of you, it oozes out of him ...

 
... thanks for making your word alive ... living breathing ... personal experience is everything ...

Love ya always

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment