God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Monday, January 17, 2011

... preparation ...

Dear God, 

... getting prepared for a new computer ... cleaning the desk and clearing out all the old rubbish ... making space for my new business to grow into ... was so motivated I even cleared off my 2010 inspiration wall and now just need to wait to see what my 2011 wall will look like ... nothing like a blank canvas to brew up a bit of expectation ... good things are coming my way ... thanks mate for your guiding hand ...

Love ya always 

Teena

1 comment:

  1. what a wonder*full wonder*wall.
    i wish you every success in 2011.
    see you friday!!!!!! YIPPPEEEE
    *

    ReplyDelete