God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

... less talk more action ...

Hey there God,

 ... Last light as I was pondering your leading ... I had the sense I had gotten busy and left you in the shadows ... this seems to be a reoccurring pattern for me ... so I need to stay centered on you more ... that means being disciplined and spending more time in your pocket ... this week I am beginning what I call ' the top 10 ' ... as soon as I get home from work spend 10 minutes in prayer with you ... start with 10 minutes and see where you lead me ... I want to get back my God senses ... Thanks Mate ...

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment