God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Thursday, January 20, 2011

... finding my voice ...

Dear God, 

... I have had a bit of a battle this week finding my voice ... my struggle has been with how do I respond in a difficult situation ... and how do I respond when things are out of my control ...

... to be honest God I don't know the answer ... just that I wasn't entirely happy with my responses ... 

... Just opened my bible with my intention set on hearing from you ...  to see Mark 7 :6-7 ... thanks for the reminder ... it's not about the words I use ... it is about my heart attitude ... 

... love you God beyond words ...

Always

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment