God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

... clarity optimum ...


Dear God,

...  just watched the news coverage on the Queensland floods ... and spent the whole time crying my heart out ... how devastating for those people ... to be trapped ... to have seen your parents swept away ... to witness the full force of water as it mangles and shatters anything in its path ... BUT to hear stories of people crying out for you God ... they know they are not alone ...  to realize what really matters in life ... family, friends and health ... to see communities pull together in Love ... THAT IS FAR MORE POWERFUL ... and these people will have a life legacy that goes beyond the clean up ... they will know what to truely value ...

... thanks God for the reminder to me that how I respond to life's challenges is important ... that my relationships are the only valuable legacy in my life ... You are number one on my list ...

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment