God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

... tribute to a real trooper ...

Hi God, 

 ... as you know Dana has been the biggest inspiration to me ... in starting my blogging journey ... she is the one who introduced me to the world of blogging and e-courses ... she continues to inspire me to evolve and develop my blog ... Dana has a beautiful blog  ... I love her amazing art and her honesty ... 

... please can you watch over her ... guide and protect her God  ... she has so many roles to fulfill in her life  ... she is a helper, healer, counselor and family cornerstone ... please refresh her anew everyday ... fill her to overflowing with endurance to run a good race ... let her know how valued and loved she is ... 

... please please please ... tell her in a LOUD RESOUNDING VOICE that she is AMAZING ... given to this world  ... to love and be loved ... for eternity ... 


... Thanks mate ...


Love ya always 

Teena

1 comment:

  1. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete