God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Sunday, October 24, 2010

... all the little pieces ...

Dear God, 

... still reading Max Lucado "Cure for the Common Life" ... and finding it a very helpful reminder ... just read a chapter today that spoke about  'Read your Life Backwards' ... which is about studying your habits over your life so far to find out your strengths and common patterns ... then it is about putting all the pieces together ... 

... words that jumped out about me were planner and organizer .... facilitator ... thanks God for filling my knack sack with many useful skills ... all of this is forming into a BIG jigsaw puzzle that is becoming clearer day by day ... and my excitement is building ... I know you have BIG plans ... bring it on ... Thanks ...

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment