God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

... learnt behaviours ...

Dear God, 

... since I have been 'reading  my life backwards' I have noticed many things about the way I behave ... some habits that I have learned and repeated over a lifetime of reacting ... and since it is not about changing other people but me learning new ways of being in situations ... better behaviors for me  ...

... did you notice that I tend to dwell in the New Testament more than the old ... so feel free to fill me in on why I do that ... But being more serious ... I also tend to get defensive about a lot of stuff ... Why do I react in that way? ... please help ...

Thanks

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment