God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Thursday, October 28, 2010

... don't get distracted from the truth ...

Hey God,

...  seems like there is a lot going on in my head right now ... lots of thinking about my intentions ... and the way I interact with people ... combined with the busyness of planning and doing my new venture for next year ... I really have to make an effort not to go off on a tangent ... but to stay focused ... keep my heart open to Your Ways ... 

... please God help me to be guided by Your Hand ... Help me to hear Your Whisper in the crowd ... Help me to respond straight away to Your Truth ... because Your Truth is MY TRUTH ...

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment