God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Sunday, March 13, 2011

... the view from above ...

Hey God,

... I have been practicing opening my eyes and viewing my life from different perspectives ... seeing how I react in situations and looking into the why ... finding out more about myself ... it has been a interesting exercise ... What it has shown me is to focus more on Christ's character ... to take my eyes off me and look to You ... to be FAITHFUL is a legacy I want to leave ... this is part of my character I never want to lose ... Thanks God for your Grace ... never ending ...

Love ya always 

Teena





 view from the plane ... coming into Adelaide (looking over Glenelg)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment