God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

... clarity ...

Dear God,

... though I may have taken the slow road this weekend ... after much internal struggle I am coming to terms with differences and accepting, the way of the world, is not my way ... the struggle has been interesting to say the least ... and my need to hold on proved to be somewhat bemusing to me ... I did have a epiphany yesterday ... reminding me exactly who my GodTags customer is ... it came via understanding who my customer is not  ...  the clarity also helped me to stand strong for what I believe ... 'don't be swayed by people's opinions if you know you are on the right path' ... ever grateful for a God who gets me ... ever grateful that I am not on this journey alone ...  Thanks mate
 
Love ya always

Teena

..

No comments:

Post a Comment