God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

... the selfish me ...

Dear God, 

... one constant struggle I have is with me, myself and I ... sometimes I can be my own worst enemy ... listening to the discouraging voices and forgetting so quickly your promised plan for me ... not that I exactly know what the plan is exactly but I do know the big picture idea ... You want the very Best for me ... so why then am I so easily discouraged ... where is my "faith like a mustard seed" ... 

... then I read James 4 and had an insight into myself ... my selfish desires want worldly recognition ... I need to keep laying that one at your feet to heal ... Thanks mate ...

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment