God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Monday, December 13, 2010

... all things in moderation ...

Dear God, 

...  my mind has been drifting around a lot lately ... pondering on life and all it's complexities ... just finished watching a cooking show ... the cook was making pancakes ... in went in all these ingredients that seemed excessive (and that was before cooking them) ... what ever happened to 1 cup flour 1 cup milk 1 egg ... the old fashioned way ... then you add all the sugary topping after when you eat them ... that's the best part for me ...  my absolute favorite is lemon and sugar on my pancakes  ... what happened to a simple life ... all that is needed is the basics ... Help me not to excess in anything ... remind me to live a sustainable life ... and help me to be generous in all that I have ... Thanks mate

Love ya always 

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment