God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Sunday, August 12, 2012

standing in the gap ...


 
Dear God,

As you know I had a God inspired awakening this morning ... my realization of exactly how judgmental I have been about an issue in my life ... as always clarity arose and I heard what you are really calling me to do ... and that is 'stand in the gap' ... when all seems lost and family are weathered by storms ... STAND IN THE GAP for them ... AND PRAY !

Thanks for being my ever after ... my strength and shield.

Immediately he spoke to them and said, “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”
Mark 6:50  (Jesus speaking)
 
Love ya always

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment