God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Sunday, November 6, 2011

... spend time in His courts ...

 
Dear God,

... while in China I was listening to what you were saying to me ... from every angle I was hearing you say ...

- I am listening - Are you still praying -


I now know that the coming year will be a year of prayer.  Being prayerful in everything I do. 

"When Moses went into the Tent, the pillar of cloud would always come down and stay at the entrance of the Tent while the Lord spoke with Moses. Whenever the people saw the pillar of cloud at the entrance of the Tent, they stood and worshiped, each person at the entrance of his own tent."
Exodus 33 : 9 - 10
 
Love you beyond belief

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment