God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

... Yes I can ...


Hey God,

Being so sick this winter with the flu and sinus has given me the opportunity to reassess.  

What I have come to realize about myself is that ... I like the ideas and planning but suffer in the execution. 

I have also come to realize that I am not a workaholic kind of girl ... I need daydream time and sleep and sunshine time.

They are the boundaries that I have to work within to maintain good balance in my life ... and sustain doing my own business long term.  Yes I can still create and expand within these boundaries.

So here we go again God ... Help me be more understanding of me ... Help me work with the gifts you have created in me ...
Love ya always

Teena

..

1 comment:

  1. so true, great insight.
    i believe in you and your way....
    *

    ReplyDelete