God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

... songs of salvation ...



Hey God,

... I have been a bit sick this week ... and having the time to dwell on all your goodness to me ... thanks a zillion trillion  ... Jesus you keep me moving on ... there is so much to do in this life time ... as I look out my window I see a world of possibility and a world in need ...

... there has also been a song at church (All to us by Chris Tomlin) that resounds with me ...

Precious cornerstone, sure foundation You are faithful to the end We are waiting, on You, Jesus We believe You're all to us
 ...
Let the glory of Your name be the passion of the Church
Let the righteousness of God be a holy flame that burns
Let the saving love of Christ be the measure of our lives
We believe You're all to us



Love ya always

Teena

...

1 comment:

  1. dreamy tree pic. oh what stories it has to tell...
    feel better soon.
    luv ya
    *

    ReplyDelete