God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Monday, June 20, 2011

... faith ...

Hey God, 

... faith is some thing we cannot see or touch yet my whole life depends on it ...

Trying to explain to someone this experience I have with a living God who is SO real and tangible to me ... is at times a tongue twister to say the least ... my words do not do you justice but I know your spirit makes up for all my short falls ...

... thanks for giving me the faith of a mustard seed ...





Love ya always 

Teena

...

2 comments:

  1. ditto teena, ditto...my words can't do justice either...so much in my heart i can't even articulate...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine life any other way for me ... for 2 reasons ... 1./ he is my everything and 2./ the day I can put words and explain Him, probably means I am in heaven

    ReplyDelete