God I need you ...

"with God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory "


Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

... new discoveries ...

Hey God,

... I know I have been absent from my writings for the last week ... but I feel the path has been direct and the certainty of you, more certain than ever ... spent time on the water last weekend ... something about the water is calming and restorative ... helps my heart find it's own rhythm again ... helps with clarity ... but back on the home front , also been adding slowly to my new inspiration wall ... found myself smiling at it yesterday ... so many great things that life my heart and sing to me ... so much to smile at ... Thanks God

Love ya always

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment